Islamabad: Hajj Flights Schedule 2012 for Pakistan with reservation, Maktab, Hotel & room number for Pilgrims. Find Here Hajj Schedule 2012 (Private and PIA Planes) Maktab Number for Makkah and Medina, flight number, flight departing and arriving times, Airport Haji Camp.
Complete Detail will be updated soon. Keep visiting this page for latest updates
ISLAMABAD: The Ministry of Religious Affairs will start accepting Hajj applications from May 2, after the Federal Cabinet on Wednesday granted its unanimous approval for Hajj Policy and Plan 2012 after reviewing it.
The development was announced during a joint press conference by the Minister of Religious Affairs Syed Khursheed Shah, and the Minister of Information Qamar Zaman Kaira at the Prime Minister’s secretariat.
After the signing of a bilateral annual agreement between the Government of Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on February 22, the Hajj Policy 2011 was reviewed and modified on the basis of an in-depth analysis and consultation with all stakeholders through Hajj workshops at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Quetta before being granted approval.
According to the new policy, the Pakistan quota will be 179,210, and will be implemented through a 50:50 division between the government scheme and private hajj group organiser (HGOs) through a fist come, first serve basis.
While giving details of the Hajj policy Syed Khursheed Shah said that the applications under Government scheme will be invited through designated banks and the intending pilgrims may apply in the group of 10-25 through a group leader. Any person who has performed Hajj during the last five years will not be eligible to perform Hajj in 2012 except Mehram, Group Leader or the one undertaking Hajj-e-Badal.
He said that under the Government Hajj Scheme, three categories of accommodation. The Blue Category within 900 meters without transport with a rental ceiling of Saudi Riyals(SR) 7500 per pilgrim, Green Category within 2000 meters with transport with a rental ceiling of SR 5000 per pilgrim and White Category beyond 2000 meters with transport with a rental ceiling of SR. 3600 per pilgrim will be arranged by Pakistan Hajj Mission, Jeddah.
The minister said that Hujjaj under Government scheme will not berequired to pay any amount on account of Personal Exchange Quota (PEQ) and such will be arranged by them from open market through banks or foreign exchange companies.
Hujjaj, he said, will be airlifted by four air carriers PIA, Shaheen Air International, Saudi Airline and NasAir. Airfare for Hajj-2012 as finalised with PIA will be Rs 73000/- for south region and Rs. 85000/- for north region.
Following are the salient features of the Hajj Policy:
1. The Hajj quota for 2012 will be 179,210 pilgrims.
2. Hajj scheme shall be implemented through the Government Scheme and Private Hajj Group Organiser (HGOs) in the ratio of 50:50.
3. Applications for Hajj-2012 under Government hajj Scheme shall be received on the principle of “First come, First serve”.
4. The applications under Government scheme will be invited through designated banks.
5. Intending pilgrims may apply in the group of 10-25 through a groupleader.
6. Any person who has performed Hajj during the last five years will not be eligible to perform Hajj in 2012 except Mehram, group Leader or the one undertaking Hajj-e-badal.
7. Under the Government Hajj Scheme, three categories of accommodation will be provided, including Blue Category within 900 meters without transport with a rental ceiling of Saudi Riyals(SR) 7500 per pilgrim, Green Category within 2000 meters with transport with a rental ceiling of SR 5000 per pilgrim and White Category beyond 2000 meters with transport with a rental ceiling of SR 3600 per pilgrim will be arranged by Pakistan Hajj Mission, Jeddah.
8.The rent in Makkah Mukarramah will be charged on actual basis while in case of Madinah Munawwarah, it will be charged at a flat rate of SR 500 per pilgrim with the variation of 10%, if so required.
9. Five per cent of the total seats under Government scheme will be reserved for ‘hardship’ cases as defined by the Ministry, applicants belonging to far-flung and rural areas of Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan and remote and rural areas of Sindh and Punjab and pilgrims recommended and funded by charitable institutions, labour and low paid employees of different public sector organisations and corporate entities under the concept of corporate social responsibility, etc.
10. Hujjaj under Government scheme will not be required to pay any amount on account of Personal Exchange Quota (PEQ) and same will be arranged by them from open market through banks or foreign exchange companies.
11. Hujjaj will be airlifted by four air carriers, including PIA, Shaheen Air International, Saudi Airline and NAS air.
12. Airfare for Hajj-2012: PIA will be Rs 73,000 for south region and Rs 85,000 for north region.
13. For the welfare services during Hajj-2012, a Hajj Medical Mission comprising 540 personnel, 230 Khuddam-ul-Hujjaj and 900 Local Khuddam-ul-Hujjaj in KSA, with a variation of 10%, will be deputed subject to availability of resources. In case of shortage, it would be met through the volunteers Khaddam-ul-Hajjaj Scheme.
14. A comprehensive awareness campaign for education and training of intending pilgrims will be launched.
15. Hujjaj Mohafiz Scheme based on the concept of “Takaful” will becontinued in Hajj Policy-2012.
16. Monitoring and supervision mechanism for hajj operation in Pakistan and KSA shall be strengthened.
17. Hajj Policy-2012 shall be valid for three years subject to adjustment to be made by Ministry of Religious Affairs.
18. The policy will be implemented in accordance with the Work Plan and ‘Saudi Taleemat’.
Copyrights, Source : Express Tribune
Incoming Search Terms:
hajj 2012 Pakistan,hajj policy 2012 Pakistan in urdu, govt hajj scheme 2012,
Hajj 2012 Expenditure Expenses Per Pilgrim Announced for Pakistan ,
hajj 2012 policy in urdu, Pakistan haj quota 2012, hajj policy 2012,
new hajj policy 2012 Pakistan, name of banks who accepted hajj application 2012, 2012 government hajj scheme total expense per person, Haj fares 2012,
hajj 2012 govt expenses, ministry of religious affairs Pakistan haj 2012 expenses, hajj policy 2012 approval Pakistan in urdu, hajj announcement Pakistan 2012, hajj 2012 expenses from Pakistan, hajj 2012 expenditures,
hajj 2012 from Pakistan, hajj2012 booking Pakistan group, hajj policy 2012 Pakistan in urdu with fare, hajj 2012 Pakistan policy, hajj2012 today pk,
Pakistan govt hajj announcement 2012,Hajj 2012 approval by federal cabinet of Pakistan,hajj 2012 Pakistan expenses, hajj 2012, banks for hajj 2012, hajj application start 2012, govt hajj appli 2012, govt hajj expenses per pilgrim in Pakistan 2012
Like Columnpk.Com on & Follow on Follow @ColumnpkCom
Daily Urdu Columns, News, from Famous Pakistani Urdu Newspapers. Jobs, Admissions, Scholarships, SMS, Past Papers, Wallpapers and Much More.